Friday, September 2, 2011

First Period Only

Sorry, 1st period, but we reset quite a few of you on Reading Plus. We did this because we felt you could do better than what we saw on our score report. How will you know if you have to take the RPA again? It will start you on the RPA. If you don't have to, it will take you right to your session.

MOST IMPORTANTLY, make sure you have a quiet space, free of all distractions (no music, no mom making dinner, no siblings running around). Sign back in to your student portal, go to applications then take it again. If you have any issues with your portal, leave a comment then check back for a reply. Anyone who has to redo the RPA but already did a session, you will still need to do another session. :(

Sorry for the inconvenience, but MC2R want to make sure that you are at a Reading Plus level that is best for you!

7 comments:

  1. hi its Maria Martinez from 2nd period. i'm having some problems with getting into my reading plus it says i need to contact my teacher. can you please take a look at it and let me know whats wrong.thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, the pronoun "I" is capitalized. We need to work on that...even if you are blogging. This is an English forum, so it's only right to use proper English :)

    Did you get suspended? That may be why. Reading Plus's site is acting up this morning, and I couldn't see any class screens, but I will try again later.

    SMILE :) I am proud of you for trying to get your work done already! GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, try now :) It says you are completing the tasks too quickly. No shortcuts, please! You have to give 100% of your effort, or why bother!?!

    Smile oodles. Keep trying....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. Rodriguez I had a similar problem with Maria, it says to contact my teacher to continue. It's Stephanie Fanuz from 1st period.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You girls are getting locked out because you are not giving 100%. You cannot walk away, you cannot look away, you cannot be distracted in any way.

    Try again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Mrs.Rodriguez, It's Janet from 6th period. I'm going to be out tomorrow from class due to a family emergency that just came up, but I will give my homework to Jessica Ossa, and she can update me on what ever I missed. Thanks so much!
    -Janet <3

    ReplyDelete