Wednesday, September 7, 2011

AP Classes - HW

Test corrections for your first vocab test are due next class, so here is what you need to do:

For all questions, write the word and definition five times. This includes any lit tools you missed. For the synonym/antonym questions, write the word in the question then "is synonymous with" then the vocab word. If it's an antonym, you would do the same, but put "is the opposite of." All lit tool/rhetorical strategy questions, it's the same: lit tool and definition. There are no examples needed for any questions. If you miss the same word twice, do the corrections anyway. In essence, you should have a set of five for each question you missed. If you misspelled a word, spell it out five times. No need to define it.

Remember, all corrections go on top, and the test goes on the bottom.

Hang in there, guys. This is merely a transition. You will learn the ins and outs of vocab, as well as the kind of tests I give, very soon. I promise, it will help you in more ways than you know.

SMILE...and know you are loved!

2 comments:

  1. tomorrow for the test retake, I might be five minutes late because the bus for the dual enrollment program tends go get back to the school round 11:25-11:30, is that ok?
    -Dayalin I. 5th period

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I know I saw this a little late, but you made it...and I am proud of you for letting me know :)

    ReplyDelete