Monday, June 18, 2012

Clarification

FIRST AND FOREMOST, be sure you have read all posts back until 6/11, or none of this will make sense.

OK, since some of you have had a late start, you have until the 25th to finish the first quiz.  Be advised, however, that the second quiz is STILL due on 6/27. 

We see that the first set of questions is a little long (didn't notice it when creating it), but the others will be shorter.  Sorry.  Remember that you only do ONE question for each CHOOSE ONE section.  You must do all of the MUST DO questions.  As basic as this sounds, we are still getting questions about what CHOOSE ONE means.  LOL!

In addition, we plan to have a face-to-face session THIS Friday from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. in 3219.  If you come in, you should bring your book with your notes inside, as well as a rough draft of your responses for Ch.15-29. (We'll go over the vocab, and lit tools...though you should have annotated your book with lit devices already.)  You will also have to take part in our discussion. YOU WILL BE EXEMPT FROM THE ONLINE QUIZ FOR CH. 15-29 IF YOU COME IN THAT DAY! 

We hope to see you then!   If you plan to attend, please leave a comment under this post, so we know if we need a bigger room.

Smile :)

18 comments:

  1. Wow! That was fast!

    Do your quiz already. I am curious to read my stars' answers.

    SMILE :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi C-Rod! What do you mean by having to take part in the "discussion"? And I plan to go but I'm still not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately, I don't have a physical copy of the book, but I have acquired an PDF file of it. Regardless, I do plan on attending on Friday.

    See you soon, xoxo.
    -Alondra Paulino

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going (:
    -Stephanie Briones

    ReplyDelete
  5. Count me in ! (y)
    ~Geossette G.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning, I am going God willing! :)

    Danexsy Duran :)
    God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Unfortunately, I don't think I can go, despite my earlier comment. (because of medical reasons..)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im planning on attending
    -Stefany R

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't go, i'm working in a summer camp during those hours. (the updated hours)

    ReplyDelete