Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Reading Plus for the Holidays

Even though it's Christmas break, you still need to do Reading Plus.  By the time you return, you should have completed nine more sessions (3 for 12/13-12/20; 3 for 12/20-12/27; and 3 for 12/27-1/3).   If you do twelve, however, you will receive Cambridge Cash.

In addition, if you have completed all 51 sessions (the number you should have by 1/3) with a 75% average, you will receive Cambridge Cash.

Lastly, if you are the person with the most sessions above 75%, you will receive an additional $5 of Cambridge Cash!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!  Remember that we love you and wish you the very best!

8 comments:

  1. MC2R, I just finish one RP and I passed it with 85%. However, after that it shows a page that says CLAUDIA, YOU HAVE TO TALK TO YOUR TEACHER or something like that, but it doesn't let me do any more Reading Plus. What do I do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, it also says I need the override key from you. PLEASE, tell me what should I do? I want to complete the all the seccions during Winter Break! Thanks,

    Claudia Diaz
    Period 6

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went on Reading Plus this morning, and it looks like you're OK. Smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a site code for reading plus because i can't log onto reading plus from student portal and i even restarted my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms.Rodriguez, Ms.Curbelo told me she fixed it for me, but thanks for worrying. I hope you've had a great Winter break. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a site code for reading plus is : hia117
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, but i just tried it and even when i log on through reading plus it still doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MC2R I need your help, I got suspended on reading plus and I cant do reading plus. it is telling me I need to see my teacher and it is asking for an override key, what should I do???

    Reynold Valdes
    period#6

    ReplyDelete