Thursday, January 26, 2012

Periods 3 & 5 - Field Trip News and HW

Sadly, our field trip to the Zora Festival is canceled.  If you paid, come see me tomorrow to get your money back (just don't interrupt me during class).  To make up for the disappointment, I promise to cook for you on Wednesday, and we will watch Their Eyes Were Watching God

Here is the link for your HW.  Remember that you need to make notecards for ALL the words and roots. You are allowed to group words that mean the same thing.  Do not group words that are of different parts of speech!  On one side should be the word (or words), and the other side should have the definition and a synonym.  No typing!  If you see I've left off any words, please add them to the comments below :)  THIS IS DUE ON WEDNESDAY, so START NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am giving you two extra days!

OK, love you!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs. Rodriguez, my account on Reading Plus got suspended. Can you please unsuspend me?
    Tiffany Lam
    Period 3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Automaton - n. a person or animal that acts in a monotonous, routine manner, without active intelligence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Languid - (adj)drooping,dull,listless

    ReplyDelete