Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Periods 1, 3 and 5 HW

Period 1 - Click here to access FCAT EXPLORER.  Enter your FCAT Explorer ID and password we gave you today (not the one for writing).  Once you are in, go to Reading Timeline and do the Preflight Check.  Complete the whole test, which is about 40 questions.   This pretest will help them design activities and questions for your specific needs.  We will run the reports Thursday morning.  Oh!  Maribel, Adrian, Mark, Ricardo, and Alexander - please come and see tomorrow for you passwords; I created them today.  You can text me tonight if you would rather get started today!

You also need to fill out a reflection form for your essay today.  Use the notes you took on the results from your Writing Roadmap entry today.  Click here for the form.   Fill it out accordingly then staple it to the front of your essay sheet.  We will collect these upon arrival Thursday morning :) 

Periods 3 & 5 - Read the last few chapters of TEWWG.  You also need to study for your vocab 7 test.  I will only put Unit 7 words on it; however, there will also be TEWWG questions included.  Don't get spoiled - we will be back to cumulative vocab tests for Unit 8!  Woohoo!  In addition, if you did not give me your money for the field trip today, please come by tomorrow!  If we don't get enough people to sign up, we may have to cancel!

5 comments:

  1. It doesn't let me log into fcat explorer, it says invalid sign-in or password, and I'm pretty sure I wrote down the right one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please send the Username and Password to my email?
    alex.hernandez9121@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you text it to me?
    305-781-4751

    Mark P.1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs. C-rod I am extremly pissed! Tomorrow I am releasing my frustrations on TEWWG!
    Jennifer Francis Period 3

    ReplyDelete
  5. CRod I don't know my FCAT EXPLORER Username or Password. Can you please send to my e-mail claudia.diaz016@mymdc.net or please answer my text.
    Thanks,
    Claudia D. Per 6

    ReplyDelete