Monday, August 29, 2011

ALL CLASSES!

First, be sure you are reading each and every blog post. There may be some farther down that you may have missed.

OK, so your emergency assignment for tonight is to make sure that you are able to gain access to your Student Portal on dadeschools.net. If you have any issues with your password and such, be sure to follow the directions on the password page. You are going to need your Student Portal for some of our lessons this week.

Your first EXTRA CREDIT assignment is to become a follower of our blog! Once you become a follower, you will always get a notification when we post!

SMILE :o)

43 comments:

  1. You've got my follow !! :)
    BTW its Chabely Perez P6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done.
    Bryan Cereijo
    Period 1

    SMILE! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK I'm a follower.
    Alejandro Frometa, Period 4.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay i followed! :D
    Laura Palacio
    period 6

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made one just for you Mrs. C :)
    Shirley Guerra
    Period 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Following the most amazing teacher ever:)
    Period 3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following (:
    Wendy Guerra , Period 6

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay. I'm following.
    Miguel Fernandez, Period 6

    Now my only question is what if I can't enter my portal? I tried the original password, but that didn't work, and whenever I try to recover my password, I get security questions that I never filled out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Following <3
    Maggie Calas, Period:5th

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey its Mel Prat , How do you become a follower? (Nat wants to know for extra credit )

    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  12. following!
    Nicole franco - Period three :))

    ReplyDelete
  13. Following. <3
    :)

    Kellen, Per. 4.

    ReplyDelete
  14. :P currently following!
    -Jason Chang, Period 6

    ReplyDelete
  15. following!
    - Reynold Valdes period 6

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am currently following :)

    Danexsy Duran
    Period 6
    God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am following :)
    Jessika Martinez
    Period 5

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am currently following :)
    Natalie Prat
    Period 2

    ReplyDelete
  19. Followed ;)
    Stephanie Cervino
    Period 5

    ReplyDelete
  20. Followed(:
    Raul Cardo
    Period 1

    ReplyDelete
  21. Keep it coming, guys! We are blessed to be your leaders :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Following! :)

    Jacklyne Vargas, Period 2

    ReplyDelete